First of all let me say thank you to last weeks linker, the Brilliant Chef D who won a competition with his beautiful Father's Day Cake. Well done D :)
I love it when you share your posts they are a great source of inspiration and I like to keep them all together on my Pinterest Board. The linky is open for a month so there is plenty of time to join in, and if you don't know what to make then check out the pinterest board.
Follow Anne's board Kids In The Kitchen on Pinterest.
Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies.Makes 18 large cookies
- 200g butter
- 300g soft brown sugar
- 300g self-raising flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 60g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g chocolate chips
- put the butter and sugar in the bowl and beat until soft and smooth
- add the eggs and beat again.
- Sift in the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder and and baking powder and mix together
- fold in the chocolate chips.
- grease three baking trays and dollop the mixture in large spoonfuls, six to each tray (you can make them neater circle shapes but don't squash them down too much, and make sure you leave plenty of space in between each one)
- bake in a preheated oven at 180C/gas mark 4 for 10-12 minutes
- Leave to cool on baking tray
We really enjoyed the cookies and Star really enjoyed making them. We had some chocolate chips left over so we sprinkled them over the cookies while they were still warm.
I'd also be mighty grateful if you included my badge in your post so others can see it and come along and join in. (although adding the badge is not compulsory to joining in)
You can find out more about Kids in the Kitchen by clicking here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, let's stay in touch, you can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and I love following back.