My lovely gift and treat box from Boxcitement.
The box neatly fitted through the letterbox, so no worries about being out when the delivery is made. Inside the gifts were neatly packaged and straight away you can't wait to get stuck in and see what you have got.
My lovely box was Spring Themed and promised 'It's time to sew, grow and sow.' On the top were some lovely pastel leaves which were not only a pretty touch but could be useful in a crafting project.
On opening the box my excitement grew, the first things I spotted under the tissue wrap was a lovely notebook and a gardening kit.
I opened the package carefully revealing each surprise, this is what it contained.
- A pack of Thank You Cards with envelopes; I have a few people who are overdue a thank you from me so I already know who will be the lucky recipients.
- A stylish beaded tassel necklace; I love this, it comes in a hessian gift bag so it would be lovely as a gift. The thing is, it matches a lovely dress that I've just bought for my holiday so I may just have to keep it myself.
- A mini gardening kit including gloves, wooden plant markers and wildflower seeds; just my thing, I already have some little pots and my daughter has promised to help me with a little gardening this weekend.
- A set of cute buttons; I was actually looking for some buttons for a crafting project I had in mind, these will be perfect.
- A useful notebook: I always have a notebook on me and this one is so pretty, it will be a pleasure to use.
- Some bright bakers twine; great for tying around gifts or crafting.
- A make-your-own paper flower template; I will look forward to making this.
Boxcitement is the perfect subscription box for lovers of pretty things, crafts and stationary. You can keep them for a special treat or pass them on to friends as gifts.Each item is of good quality and they all come together under the monthly chosen theme.
You can pay monthly or in advance for 3, 6 or 12 months. You can cancel anytime. Or if you wish you can choose to buy 1, 3 or 6 boxes without subscribing. They'd make a lovely present for someone who deserves a real treat. Price for each box is £18 including P&P with prices reducing for the more you subscribe too.
Disclosure: I was sent this box for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and honest.
I'm a finalist in the MAD blog awards, please could you spare a moment to vote for me, Raisie Bay, in the Schooldays category..thanks xx