I've selected a few of my favourite pancake recipes to share with you. If you want more you can check out my Pinterest Pancake board!
10: Bacon Pancakes!
Now, I'd never really thought about bacon pancakes until I saw them on my favourite animation Adventure time...so here's Jake makin' Bacon Pancakes!
And it's really a thing! Bacon with Pancakes and Maple Syrup Recipe
Probably best served for breakfast, unless you are a bacon addict!
9. For the love of Traditional - Basic Pancake Recipe
Fill how you like!
8. Let's hear it for the Vegans, totally free from eggs, dairy, nuts and gluten! Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes
Such a gorgeous photo too!
7. One of my own, Very Grown-Up Pancakes for loves of Black Forest gateaux.
My photo is bad, but the pancakes were good!
6. Raspberries and Cream, what a delightful combination!
And a pan to cook them in -
|crepe pan from Lakeland £18.99|
5. Japanese Style Pancakes. My kind of pancakes are generally flat, although I do like drop pancakes, or American style pancakes too. These are really different as they are big and fluffy.
4. Staying with Japan but going savoury, I'm a huge fan of Okonomiyaki, or cabbage pancakes.
2. Pancake Art! I love it. I can't do it myself, but I love to see those little videos of how they are done and I will, one day, be brave enough to try. Take a look at this fantastic 3D Millenium Falcon.
1. Our favourite pancakes of all time have to be banana and Nutella. We can't get enough of them.
|Whisk from Lakeland £6.49|
I hope you have enjoyed my top ten pancakes, I'd love to know your favourite in the comments.
|pin for later|
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links