My Sunday Photo – 18th March 2018

Sunday Snowday

a black cat contrasted against the white snow

It’s Sunday, SUNday, not Snowday! I’m so fed up of snow days, enough already. Let’s have Spring now.

Yesterday the weather just couldn’t decided what to do. One minute it was snowing, the next, the sun was shining. But overnight, the snow won out…well, the sun wasn’t there to compete and I guess the moon just doesn’t have the same snow melting power.

This morning we woke up to….snow. Lots of snow. The garden is covered, the car is covered, the roads are impassible. My daughter has a hospital appointment that was re-arranged because of the snow and now we will have to re-arrange it again because of the snow.

Someone is not minding it too much though. My one remaining cat went out for a leap.

black cat leaping on the white snow

You are much braver than me Sabrina!

How is the weather bearing up for you today?

1. March 18, 2018 / 10:53 am

It’s getting frustrating, isn’t it? It’s exactly the same here this morning. My son’s D of E walk, rescheduled from when it snowed last time, has been cancelled!

2. March 18, 2018 / 11:59 am

It looks like she’s having the best time in the snow

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

3. March 18, 2018 / 12:56 pm

Awwww I love watching cats in the snow #MySundayPhoto

4. March 18, 2018 / 1:02 pm

Your cat at least seems to be liking it. I am so fed up of it. I’m sort of paranoid it’s just going to last all year long!

5. March 18, 2018 / 5:29 pm

Ahh! We have snow and I am hoping it’s all gone by the morning.
    It looks like your cat is enjoying it though x

6. March 18, 2018 / 5:55 pm

Oh my cats are hating the snow. This made me smile! #mysundayphoto

7. March 19, 2018 / 12:29 pm

Hi Anne, that is a very brave cat, I thought they were warmth-loving creatures. It’s a proper pain in the bum when the weather messes up appointments I hope your next hospital appointment is a successful one… Our weather is winter again today, but I saw my first swallow today so that has to be a sign that better weather is on its way (that and the fact is mid-March!).

8. March 19, 2018 / 3:24 pm

What a gorgeous photo. We have had snow, but it didn’t lie. It was cold though. Looks like the cat is having fun xx #mysundayphoto

9. March 19, 2018 / 9:50 pm

Beautiful photos of your beautiful cat in the snow. Susie x

10. March 20, 2018 / 10:12 am

It’s lovely seeing animals explore the world #mysundayphoto