This week on Kids in the Kitchen we made Easter Biscuits. A really simple recipe where the kids had lots of fun. We made our own icing bags to decorate the biscuits and later I’ll give you a little tutrial on how to make an icing bag.
If you would like to know more about Kids in the Kitchen please check out the page where I tell you why I started the linky and what you can do to join in.
I’d like to say thank you to the Brilliant Chef for joining in last week with his scrumptious Spring Cookies.
I’d love some more of you to join in this week, so please link up any posts you have of your children’s cooking activities. I can’t wait to read them.
|making the biscuits|
|decorating the biscuits|
|Our Easter Biscuits|
Icing Bag Tutorial
- Fold the sheet of greaseproof paper diagonally and cut to make a triangle.
- place the triangle upside down with the point nearest you and the flat side furthest away.
- Take one corner of the flat side and roll it up to the point of the triangle, holding with your fingers.
- Take the other corner and roll it up and around so it joins up with the first corner at the tip of the triangle.
- Fold over the ends to secure.
- Snip the end of the cone to make a tiny hole for the icing to come out.