In our home, probably like many, breakfast time can be mayhem. That’s why I love the weekend when there is no rush and you can take time to enjoy your favourite breakfast.
What is your favourite breakfast?
There are seven of us in our house and the answer to that question varies.
The littlies like different things for breakfast. Boo likes Shreddies, The Little Man likes toast and Star, well if she was to choose her favourite she’d say cookies!
I like a bowl of cereal myself, I generally go for something that leaves me feeling satisfied like Weetabix or porridge. I love it when I have time to add some fruit or honey to my cereal.
Dad likes a fry-up, he loves his bacon, sausage, egg and mushroom breakfast, often with beans too. Eldest Daughter likes her omelettes and No1 son likes cereal.
When we are all in a rush though, cereal is quick and satisfying. We are all big fans of Weetabix and I was interested to try out the new Weetabix Protein.
Weetabix protein is made with high quality wheat protein for a more tasty and nutritious high protein breakfast. It claims to help keep the whole family going for longer without feeling hungry. It’s a great way of getting more protein for breakfast.
It does taste slightly different, it has a little more ‘bite’ to it. It definitely makes me feel fuller for longer, and it feels nice knowing I have something good to eat first thing in the morning. So if you are looking for a little bit more on your breakfast table then Weetabix Protein may be just the thing.
You can buy Weetabix Protein from most supermarkets at a price of £2.99 for 24. I will be picking it up instead of my usual Weetabix in the future.
- New Weetabix Protein is targeted at health-conscious and active consumers who are looking for a tasty and nutritious high protein breakfast.
- Made with high quality wheat and high protein crispy pieces
- High in fibre, low in sugar, salt and fat and fortified with iron and vitamins
- High in protein, a serving of Weetabix Protein with semi-skimmed milk contains 12g of protein compared to 6g from a medium egg.
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle to help you power your body all morning.
I was sent a box of Weetabix Protein to review for the purpose of this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.