I will admit, I’m not a fan of bucket lists, but as this is the prompt for Blogtober today I will give it a try. By the way, I lied in the title about it being exciting 🙂
Autumn has always been a favourite season of mine, I love the changing colours and the last days of sunshine before the real cold of winter sets in. When the kids were younger we would go for walks in the park and collect leaves and conkers.
This photo was taken way back in 2013 shortly after moving into our new home and enjoying the park before starting back to school (A bit late because of the move!)
I miss those days, but time goes by and kids grow up. So here is my grown up bucket list for Autumn.
- Get my Covid booster Vaccine (booked in for today)
- Get my flu jab
- Make notes for hospital appointments for Star
- Arrange college visits for Star and Boo
- Keep trying to get a new school for The Little Man
- Make a Timetable for Home Education for the Little Man
- Prepare for visit from district nurses and health visitors
- Finish my crochet blanket (I’m making it for me to save on heating costs, I’m on the border now.)
- Start on my Christmas shopping
- Make my daughter a scarf with the wool she bought me
- Finish my books on my TBR list which is forever growing
- Finish listening to the Magnus Archives Podcast (Which has been taking me away from my books)
- Finish watching The Sandman
- Carry on Enjoying RuPaul’s Drag Race UK (I don’t have a favourite yet)
- Carry on Enjoying Strictly Come Dancing (We’ve a long way to go!)
- To complete Blogtober (which is fun seeing as I didn’t plan this year!)
Maybe not as exciting as in the past but life changes and I feel like I’m in the Autumn of my life, so I’m happy. I do have some other things going on (Studying and writing) but they are continuous, not just for Autumn.)
Do you have a bucket list for Autumn?
Here is a previous Blogtober post I wrote about Autumn.