I was really excited to be given the opportunity to try out the Pro Heat 2X Revolution. It turned out, not as excited as my Other Half.
He was really keen to unbox the cleaner. He said assembly was really quick and easy and proceeded to show me all the bits and pieces and what they did. He was like a kid with a new toy!
Now my living room carpet is quite new, it was laid just before Christmas. I was thinking that maybe we should try the cleaner out on the bedrooms first as those carpets have been down for a couple of years and they’ve never been cleaned. I hadn’t really thought about it, they get vacuumed often so surely they are clean? Well, after seeing how dirty my relatively new living room carpet was I am not so sure.
So,why don’t I clean my carpets regularly? Well, let’s admit it, it’s such a bother. If you don’t have a carpet cleaner you can hire one, but you still have to move the furniture and then there is the drying time. It’s a proper hassle and takes so much time.
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner is designed to take the hassle out of carpet cleaning and I can vouch that my Other Half cleaned our living room real quick and then he went to fetch the kids from school and it was dry before they got back, less than an hour in total! The Revolution professes to be half the weight and size of the leading rental cleaner without compromising results.
Included in the package were three cleaning products; Professional, Wash and Refresh and Wash and Remove Antibacterial.
The Other Half decided to go with the Professional Cleaner. He followed the simple instructions on filling the cleaner and he was ready for the off. The top part removes easily for filling with water and you add the cleaning liquid through a special hole at the top of the tank and their are guides to show you how much to put in. The dirty water is collected in the bottom tank which is also easy to remove, doesn’t spill and is easy to empty.
- It out cleans the leading rental in deep clean mode with Professional formula provided
- Express Clean mode for a dry time of about an hour for ultimate convenience
- HeatWave Technology™ to keep water at a consistently warm temperature for optimum cleaning results
- Trial size (8oz) bottle of Wash & Remove + Antibacterial formula which works exclusively with the ProHeat® 2X Revolution™ to kill odour causing bacteria and permanently remove spots and stains*
- Trial size (8ox) bottle of Professional formula
- Weighing just 8kg it is lightweight
- Low profile foot makes it manoeuvrable under and around furniture and easy to use
- The 3.7L tank capacity means fewer trips to the sink to empty and re-fill
- Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes™ with 12 rows of bristles for a deep down thorough clean
- It can be used to spot clean upholstery and area rugs as well as carpets