Estarer Mens PU Leather Briefcase 15.6 Inch Laptop Satchel Messenger Bag for Business Work Office
What Does this Briefcase Offer?
- Tough and Water Resistant: Crafted from water resistant yet sturdy PU Leather for an
exceptionallong- term performance and durability .Finishing touches include a protective base feet and closed by a non-slip secure fastening.
- Multi-functional Central Compartment:Dimensions:42.5x32x10cm
.Inside equipped with 1 computer pocket for 15-15.6 Inch laptop,1 padded sleeve for 12.9 “iPad/tablets,1 xdivided compartment for A4 folders, document and 2-3 books,2 easy access pockets for mouse and charger,1 inner 500ml water bottle pocket.
- Extensive Business Accessory Organizer: Front pocket with self-healing zippers includes 2 pen slots,1 open top pocket for sunglasses,4 elastic pockets for usb,1 zip pocket for wallet,4 business card slots,2 mesh pockets for cables and keys.
- Indispensable Luggage Strap: Rear exterior features 1 pocket for papers and files,1 trolley strap to the reverse that neatly hooks over your wheeled luggage.,1 back anti theft zip pocket for a passport.
- Comfort and Versatile Option: Carry using the sturdy dual top handle and a
fully-adjustable, detachable padded shoulder strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body for complete versatility .Sharp and functional, this professional case is sure tobecome your favourite office and business trips companion.
Considering it’s not made of real leather it looks
The briefcase is big enough to carry a full size laptop like my Asus 15″.
With a laptop inside there is still plenty of place for storing everything else you could need, books pens, folders etc. And even a special separate drinks holder.
There are pockets galore and I give this briefcase 10 out of 10 for storage and organisation. There are also pockets on the front and back, just in case you have any more stuff to pack into it. I like the back pocket, it would be great for popping in your business cards for super easy access. Or your passport if you were travelling, it is safer too as it’s on the back of the bag.
Another feature I love is the fastening. It looks like a buckle strap, but underneath there is a little clip
For carrying around you can use the handle on the top or the attachable strap to throw it over your shoulder. The shoulder strap even has an extra padded bit for comfort. It also has a strap on the back so you can slip it over your suitcase handle when travelling.