Married – Word of the Week

I missed Word of the Week last week as I was incredibly busy. In fact I missed a lot of things in the rush and excitement of getting married last weekend.

So my word of the week this represents my first week as married.

Things haven’t changed that much, in fact I’ve spent most of the week recovering from the weekend. I’m now in the process of changing my name on everything, what a task! I even have to change the kid’s birth certificates.
It was such a wonderful day. I was really worried that I wouldn’t make it through but I did and with a big smile on my face. My lovely Sister-in-law helped me and the kids to get ready and I really don’t think I’d have made it without her.
Everything went so well and I felt so very happy. I’m sure we have many happy years together to look forward to.
So, on to this week…it’s been fairly quiet as I’ve not been well. I caught a cold off my daughter Star and it’s made all my other symptoms ten times worse. That’s the problem when you have an auto-immune condition. Star has been pretty poorly too and didn’t sleep very well for two days. Then we had her Melatonin prescription come through. This is the first time I’ve ever used anything medical to make my children sleep but after 11 years I think it was time. We are just trialling it for 30 days and I don’t have great hopes as her problems are more in that she wakes really early and this drug just helps her to go to sleep quicker.
We’ve nearly finished this week now so I’m hoping that with the illness out of the way next week will be back to normal. I hope so because it’s going to be a busy one…I need to get things in order for Christmas, and we have lots of exciting things to do in the coming weeks which I will be sharing with you.
The Reading Residence

1. December 2, 2016 / 11:40 am

Congratulations!!!! What a fabulous word to choose, and I am so pleased that you felt well on the day and enjoyed every moment of it. Hope you feel better soon x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

2. angiemwebster77
    December 2, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Congratulations to you both ! hope you have many happy years together. I hope you feel better soon x #WotW

3. mummyhereandthere
    December 2, 2016 / 7:41 pm

awwww congratulations and it is amazing how much hard work to change names that or I am just dame lazy, teehee. I wish you all the best in your new journey in married life X #wotw

4. December 2, 2016 / 10:25 pm

Congratulations!
    I am so glad everything went well…..
    I hope you feel better soon x

December 3, 2016 / 6:44 am

Hi Anne, congratulations on your recent wedding. And what a hassle to have to change your name on everything, and there's bound to be something you miss (or is that just me?). I'm sorry you and your daughter haven't been well, I hope you feel better soon.

6. Rebecca Beesley
    December 3, 2016 / 10:38 am

So so happy for you! Many congratulations and what a word to be able to have as word of the week. X

7. optrixxaris1
    December 4, 2016 / 8:07 pm

Congratulations. I'm so pleased it went really well. #WotW

8. December 5, 2016 / 1:33 pm

Congratulations and so glad that you had a lovely day! A lovely word for the week. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell this week though and hope that you are much better soon x #WotW

9. December 8, 2016 / 9:54 am

** CONGRATULATIONS **
    Sounds like you had a lovely week and your wedding day was memorable thanks to what sounds like a lovely sister in law. How lovely
    Shame you now unwell, I do hope you manage to shake it off and you all (including Star) manage to get some sleep

Take care