My Sunday Photo – 21st May 2017

I learned to crochet when I was a kid, I never really tried it again until I was pregnant with my first born, but I didn’t do very well. Then about a month ago I was in Hobby Craft when I decided to buy some crochet hooks and wool and try again. I also bought a book of Amigurumi patterns.

I’ve been having fun making little animals for my kids and they love them. Of course, they are far from perfect but I am getting better. So please meet Ollie Owl, Betty Bunny and Sidney Snail.
(Just to give you some perspective, Betty Bunny is just 6 inches tall.)

1. May 21, 2017 / 8:57 am

That's so cute, I bet the children love them

2. victoria welton
    May 21, 2017 / 11:24 am

I still need to learn to crochet – and I have promised myself I will! These are so lovely x

May 21, 2017 / 11:30 am

They are gorgeous, I'd be so proud to make something like this.

4. May 21, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Aww! They are just adorable.
    I wouldn't have a clue how to crochet x

5. May 21, 2017 / 9:16 pm

They are adorable. Not surprised your children love them. One of the reasons I learnt to crochet was so I could have a go at an amigurumi patterns. Not got there yet, as I seem to be concentrating on flat crocheting. One day. #MySundayPhoto

6. May 22, 2017 / 8:30 am

They look cute! I know how to crochet as a child but I dont know if I will remember it if I try to go back. #mysundayphoto

May 24, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Hi Anne, how cute! My favourite is Sidney Snail, people just don't see the cute factor in snails, which just isn't fair! Just look at Sidney!… I learned to crochet at school, I could just do one stitch and made this huge blanket. It took me years and cost a fortune and is just too big to use anywhere! Your animals are far nicer and at least give pleasure to people.

8. nessjibberjabberuk
    May 24, 2017 / 9:47 pm

They look brilliant! I bought a selection of crochet hooks a while ago and I've done anything with them. I know my daughter would love some animals like these.