I always argue with my hubby over mops, that might sound daft but the truth is I can’t stand the smell of wet mops or buckets. It doesn’t matter if you clean them well they always have a certain smell to them. I’ve even tried soaking them in sweet smelling liquid, but still they smell like mops, dirty and damp and I hate them. Also, lugging a bucket around with you will mopping is a definite no no for me.
My hubby hates my steam mop, he thinks it’s too much effort to set up, he doesn’t like being restricted by the cord and he can’t get into the corners properly with it.I have to agree with him, but, when it’s dirty I can rip off the pad and throw it in the washing machine…no smell!
I was asked if I’d like to try a Spray Mop. I’ve used micro fibre mops before and although you can take the pad off and throw it in the washing machine, I’ve found that they don’t last very long, or clean the floor properly.
I liked the idea that the spray mop cleaned windows too. My steam mop cleans windows but I really do find it a pain to get it set up and the cord is really restrictive when it comes to windows.
(read on for a 15% discount on this mop especially for my readers!)
So, what did I think of this 2-in-1 Spray Mop?
About the Product
- 2 in 1 Mop – You get both a spray mop and a window cleaner attachment in your kit.
- 600 ML Bottle – The bottle can be easily removed from the holder to fill the floor cleaner of your choice – remember to keep it clean and to empty it after use.
- Microfiber Pad – The Pad can be reused for up to 100 washes.
- The Spray Handle – Remember the red spray button will remain loose till the time you fix it to the bottom handle.
- The Click -Only when both the handles are properly fixed will you be able to use the spray mop – Listen for the “Click” when you assemble the mop.
What’s in the Box?
Testing Out Spray Mops
Care of Mops.
Pros and Cons of spray mops
Good job! But to remove little dirty stains, I also highly recommend using Crocodile Cloth Cleaning Wipes! They are amazing!