I love having my children at home during the holidays but I have to admit, I do miss the routine of getting ready for school in the morning. I’m not saying that it’s easy, with three little ones to get ready in a time slot it’s anything but easy. However, it does mean that everything gets done by a certain time, and then I get a little time to myself. This September will be different because my little man will be going to pre-school two days a week as well. I’m really not sure I’m ready to let go, but I know he’s such a sociable little man that he’s going to love every minute.
Now is the time that parents are putting together their children’s new school uniforms. I know a few mums that have had it sorted since before school ended..wow! I did manage to get the official school sweatshirts before the end of term but that’s about it.
These days you can buy cheap uniforms practically anywhere, pick them up with your weekly shop at the supermarket even. You don’t need to pay a ridiculous amount of money for uniforms these days, there is so much competition, but it’s good to know you are getting good quality as well as value. That is why I’ve picked out my choice of uniforms available at Next.
For the Girls:
- Pink Padded Coat £30-£36
- black plimsoles, £4.50
- Poloshirts, 2 pack, available in white, blue, yellow or red £6-£11
- girls white puff sleeve shirt£5-10
- school tights in packs of 3, available in grey, light grey, black, red, navy, green
- girls black bow shoes in wide or regular fit £26-£34
- pleated skirt available in navy, grey or black, £5-10
- swimsuit available in navy, pink or black, £8-£11
For The Boys:
- Boys short sleeve easy to iron shirt available in white or blue, 2 pack £7-£12
- boys flat front trousers, available in black, navy or grey and in slim, standard or plus fit £7-12
- black grainy leather strap shoes, availabe in wide or standard fit £30-36
- boys parka coat in navy or kahki £30-£36
- boys socks, available in grey,black or navy £5 per pack of 5
- black plimsoles £4.50
- poloshirts 2 pack available in white, blue, yellow or red. £6-£11 per pack