If you read my blog then you will already know that I love surprise boxes and I’ve just received one that really made me smile.
My lovely gift and treat box from Boxcitement.
The box neatly fitted through the letterbox, so no worries about being out when the delivery is made. Inside the gifts were neatly packaged and straight away you can’t wait to get stuck in and see what you have got.
- A pack of Thank You Cards with envelopes; I have a few people who are overdue a thank you from me so I already know who will be the lucky recipients.
- A stylish beaded tassel necklace; I love this, it comes in a hessian gift bag so it would be lovely as a gift. The thing is, it matches a lovely dress that I’ve just bought for my holiday so I may just have to keep it myself.
- A mini gardening kit including gloves, wooden plant markers and wildflower seeds; just my thing, I already have some little pots and my daughter has promised to help me with a little gardening this weekend.
- A set of cute buttons; I was actually looking for some buttons for a crafting project I had in mind, these will be perfect.
- A useful notebook: I always have a notebook on me and this one is so pretty, it will be a pleasure to use.
- Some bright bakers twine; great for tying around gifts or crafting.
- A make-your-own paper flower template; I will look forward to making this.
I’m a finalist in the MAD blog awards, please could you spare a moment to vote for me, Raisie Bay, in the Schooldays category..thanks xx