I love pancake day, I love pancakes. In fact, why wait until pancake day, we don’t!
I’ve selected a few of my favourite pancake recipes to share with you. If you want more you can check out my Pinterest Pancake board!
10: Bacon Pancakes!
Now, I’d never really thought about bacon pancakes until I saw them on my favourite animation Adventure time…so here’s Jake makin’ Bacon Pancakes!
And it’s really a thing! Bacon with Pancakes and Maple Syrup Recipe
Probably best served for breakfast, unless you are a bacon addict!
9. For the love of Traditional – Basic Pancake Recipe
Fill how you like!
8. Let’s hear it for the Vegans, totally free from eggs, dairy, nuts and gluten! Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes
Such a gorgeous photo too!
7. One of my own, Very Grown-Up Pancakes for loves of Black Forest gateaux.
My photo is bad, but the pancakes were good!
6. Raspberries and Cream, what a delightful combination!
|crepe pan from Lakeland £18.99|
5. Japanese Style Pancakes. My kind of pancakes are generally flat, although I do like drop pancakes, or American style pancakes too. These are really different as they are big and fluffy.
3. Creme Egg Pancake Stack. Why is this not number 1, well, simply because I don’t think I’d be able to manage to eat the entire stack and that would upset me!
2. Pancake Art! I love it. I can’t do it myself, but I love to see those little videos of how they are done and I will, one day, be brave enough to try. Take a look at this fantastic 3D Millenium Falcon.
1. Our favourite pancakes of all time have to be banana and Nutella. We can’t get enough of them.
|Whisk from Lakeland £6.49|
I hope you have enjoyed my top ten pancakes, I’d love to know your favourite in the comments.
|pin for later|
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links