Let’s face it, kids get through a lot of shoes don’t they? They grow so quickly, or ruin them in the playground. An extra pair is always a big bonus so please read on to find out how you can win a voucher to spend at See Kai Run Footwear from Diapers. com.
My girls love their shoes, they have sandles, heels, trainers, pumps, ballet shoes and school shoes.
The Little Man is nearly as bad as he has shoes, trainers, pumps and school shoes. I was looking at the See Kai Run site and I think my Little Man would love these.
|See Kai Run Russell $45|
They are so cute and would be lovely to run around in the summer with. I love the grey denim with the colourful strips.
He could wear them while we were on holiday, we are really looking forward to going away this year and have a break booked up at Haven Holiday Park in Weymouth. I’d team them with some joggers and a cute summer t-shirt.
Buying shoes for kids can be a bit of a minefield though, how do you know you are getting the right size? Which sort should you opt for? Is a bargain shoe as good as a brand name shoe?
Here’s three little tips.
- For babies: bare feet or socks are best, it’s easier for them to learn to walk, but do keep those little feet covered up if you go outside to protect them from the elements.
- For toddlers: Once your child begins walking then you have to think about protecting their feet but remember that feet grow quickly at this age so whatever you buy won’t last that long, it might be an idea not to spend too much.
- Preschoolers: Now your child will be running around and giving those shoes a real good battering so you will want something more durable and because the growth has slowed down a little you might want to invest more in their shoes.
I have always found the first real shoe shop a really exciting time, it’s the transition from baby to toddler. When my children were young it was my Mother who liked to take them for their first walking shoes and in some shops they will make a big deal of it too, including a photo of your child in their brand new shoes.
Now on to the giveaway. You can win a voucher card to the value of $50 to spend site wide at Diapers. com including the lovely See Kai Run Footwear. This competition is open internationally and the site delivers worldwide.
Just fill in the widget below but don’t forget to leave your comment on this post.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below the widget.
Terms and Conditions
2. Giveaway closes 11.59pm 22nd March 2017
3. Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
4. There is 1 prize of a $50 gift card to spend at Diapers. com
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
7. The winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications may be shared on social media.
8. The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
9. Prize will be sent out within one week of receiving e-mail details via the supplier.
10. As an International entry competition, the prize winner may be liable for postage fees and custom fees for their prize.