In The City
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Button Books (7 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787080307
- ISBN-13: 978-1787080300
- Product Dimensions: 22.7 x 0.8 x 30.5 cm
- Price – £12.99
Today I bring you and exciting competition. This lovely hardback book is up for grabs. Just check out the widget at the end of the page. The book is released on 7th April.
Get ready to being your journey through a bustling city. Find buildings of every size and shape, different types of transport, busy streets, parks, playgrounds and zoos. Celebrate the vibrant mix of people you can see, the jobs they are doing and how they enjoy themselves. Discover quiet, calm spot and loud, crowded places, restaurants serving every kind of food, shops selling everything you can imagine, and much more.
Illustrator Dominika Lipniewska takes us on a magical journey through a day in the life of a modern bustling city. With a bold and distinctive graphical style and lots of detail for children to explore. Visually engaging and overflowing with activity there is plenty here to engage a classroom full of toddlers or enjoy reading to your child at bedtime.
Dominika Lipniewska is a Polish illustrator and designer with a passion for books and character design. She graduated from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and Cambridge School of Art. She lives and works in London, which she considers an endless source of inspiration.
I have a copy of In the City to give away to my readers, all you have to do is read the rules and fill in the widget below. Good Luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. UK only (sorry)
2. Giveaway closes 17th April 2019
3. Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
4. There is 1 prize of a book, In the City
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
7. The winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications may be shared on social media.
8. The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
9. Prize will be sent out after receiving e-mail details