My Sunday Photo 17th December 2017

My trees heavy with snow with more snow falling and the sky a white blur!

This is my garden on Sunday Morning last week. It’s so blurry because the snow was still falling. It’s hard to capture snow fall on camera.

And our car on Sunday Evening. It stayed like this for three days then hubby had to sweep off the snow so he could go out. I’m just glad I didn’t have to go anywhere.

Have you had any snow?

I pin My Sunday Photo pics I visit on my Pinterest Board. Please let me know if you wish your photo to be removed.

1. crummymummy1
    December 17, 2017 / 8:34 am

We haven't had so much as one flake of snow – boo hoo! #MySundayPhoto

2. sarahmo3w
    December 17, 2017 / 8:39 am

Wow! Your snow was so thick! We had some, but only enough for one afternoon of fun. It had melted quite a bit by the following morning (although the schools were closed) and was all gone by the evening.

3. December 17, 2017 / 11:17 am

Wow what a lot of snow you've had…we didn't get a single flake

December 17, 2017 / 12:01 pm

I was so hoping to take some beautiful snowy photos like this, sadly not a flake for us, I think you had everyone's share!

5. oldhouseintheshires
    December 17, 2017 / 2:40 pm

Wow! You had loads of snow! We had a little in Wiltshire but none that settled sadly! Enjoy. #mmbc

6. December 17, 2017 / 4:02 pm

We had quite a bit of snow too and it was a lovely. I kind of hope it comes back again to be honest

7. December 17, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Oh gosh! What a lot of snow….We had more ice than snow. lol x

8. liquoriceuk
    December 18, 2017 / 11:05 am

Wow you had a lot of snow. I love how pretty the trees look when they have snow on them 🙂

9. ModernMom
    December 18, 2017 / 12:39 pm

We had a fairly significant snowfall last week – though not as much as you! And we're supposed to get more "weather" today. They're calling for snow mixed with freezing rain, so that's not nearly as beautiful! My kids had fun playing in the white stuff this weekend though. And you are right – it is very hard to capture the beauty of the snow falling on camera!

10. December 18, 2017 / 1:20 pm

I did see that one of worst hit areas was around Birmingham. It was meant to reach us but we hardly got any. I know it looks so pretty but it's not very practical!

11. comfortspring
    December 18, 2017 / 2:21 pm

Lovely photos – I must admit that at this point in my life, I'd rather look at the photos of snow than actually try to deal with it. No snow in Florida but we got down to freezing a couple of nights from the cold fronts from the north. That's enough for me. #MMBC

12. susankmann
    December 22, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Everything looks so pretty in the snow doesn't it? It's magical and looks wonderful. We've not had any snow yet up in Scotland. Enjoy Christmas lovely xx