- Paperback: 144 pages
- Age Range: 6 – 9 years
- Publisher: Highlights Press
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781620917695
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 1 x 27.6 cm
I have a copy of Highlights Hidden Pictures, Discovery Puzzles to give away. Just fill in the rafflecopter widget at the end of this post for your chance to win. This book has a fabulous 144 pages of hidden objects for you to find and pages to colour in.
Highlights Hidden Pictures
I have reviewed a couple of Hidden Picture books before. You can read all about the Jumbo Book of Hidden Pictures here
Or my kids favourite Jumbo Pad of Things to Imagine, Doodle and Draw, here.
We have a fair few of these now in our collection and they are great for kids of all ages. They are aimed at ages 6-9 years, but are still fun for older kids and the younger ones will enjoy the colouring. If I’m honest, I enjoy them myself, I like the harder ones with no clues! (Oh, yes, I’m hardcore 😉 )
What are Hidden Picture Books?
Hidden Picture books have pages and pages of black and white images with lots of different objects hidden. Take a look at this page from ‘Farm Puzzles’
The idea is to find the objects around the picture, hidden within the picture. Then if you wish you can colour the picture in. They really are lots of fun. They are great for keeping kids occupied on car journeys too.
Starting at just £6.99 there are many books to choose from and some even have stickers to place.
Here is your chance to win a copy of Hidden Pictures Discovery Puzzles in my give away. Just fill in the rafflecopter below, and good luck.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. UK only (sorry)
2. Giveaway closes 17th October 2018
3. Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
4. There is 1 prize of a Hidden Pictures Discovery Puzzles
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
7. The winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications may be shared on social media.
8. The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.