Revise and shine with Edplace. I am a fan of Edplace and I’ve used them before when my children were younger, I am also an affiliate so if you do decide to purchase from links on this site I may earn a little money at no extra cost to you. This post, When your Child Needs a Little Extra Help with Their Education, gives a more detailed idea of why you might need to use a service like Edplace. It could help with revision for GCSEs or Mock Exams, or you may have decided to home educate your child.
A lot of children these days are suffering from anxiety around school and places like Edplace can offer some help to parents and children that may be struggling.
Get Started for Free
Edplace offers a free trial of some of the subjects so that you can trial this type of learning for your child. You can get up to five free activities a week in English Maths and Science. The subjects range from Key stage 1 to GCSE. You can also get help with the 11+
The Edplace Approach
- Short and engaging English, maths, science and 11+ activities
- We match your child’s schooling and exams from year 1 to GCSE
- Activities are automatically marked with teacher explanations
- New work can be automatically assigned to advance your child at the right level and build confidence
- Use assessments and practice papers to help gauge your child’s understanding via shareable reports
- Weekly reports are provided to easily track and measure progress on a regular basis
- Points, badges and personalised rewards can be used to motivate learners
- Improve topic knowledge by 150% over an academic year
Revise and Shine
With the exam period upon us Edplace can offer a lot to help out. I have a new code for you to use if you would like to try the service and it is valid until 31st May 2022.
Use the code Revise22 at the checkout and you will get 15% off your first three months of a monthly subscription, or 15% off your first year with an annual subscription.