Recently I reviewed a fabulous book from Lonely Planet Kids. Hidden Wonders, which is aimed at 9-12 year olds. Now, I’m running a competition to give away a copy of the book and a 260 piece jigsaw puzzle.
A lovely hardback book with quality paper and gorgeous illustrations. This book would make a lovely gift for any chid aged 9 or over. It’s recommended up to 12 years but it’s one of those books that will interest anyone of any age.
With loads of photographs and short stories, it’s easy to dip into and find something interesting to read. A lot of these places you will have probably never heard of. And there is a whole 240 pages to digest. It will be a book that’s treasured for a long time.
Hidden Wonders Competition
I have a copy of this book, (normally £14.99 but currently on sale for £11.99) to give away to one lucky reader. I also have a 260 piece jigsaw puzzle which features the beautiful front cover of the book. Please read the terms and conditions and enter using the widget below. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- competition UK only
- competition starts on 9th January 2020 and ends 7th February 2020
- winners will be contacted by e-mail
- I will collect no personal information except to contact winner
- competition details will also be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The competition Prize is one Hidden Wonders Book and a 260 piece jigsaw puzzle
Please consider nominating me in the MAD blog award 2020 in the Tween and Teen Influencer Category. Thanks xx