Do you have a toddler, or do you need a present idea for a toddler? Then Kiddicare is the place to go. Here are their top ten toys for toddlers;
- Sunny Safari Rocking Zebra – bright and cheerful with lots of colours and textures, suitable from 18 months onwards. Encourage physical development and balance while having lots of fun. £39.99
- Buzzing Brains Alphabet Teaching Frame – for ages 2 plus, teaches, alphabet, letters and colours. £12.99
- Buzzing Brains Wooden Building Blocks – loads of shapes, colours and sizes for hours of fun while learning about problem solving. 12 months plus. £11.99
- Buzzing Brains Click Clack Track – encourages turn taking as the children race four colourful cars down the click clack track. 12 months plus. £12.99
- Buzzing Brains Parking Garage – Great for imaginative play and driving adventures, what little boy wouldn’t love a colourful garage like this on Christmas morning. 3 years plus. £39.99
- Buzzing Brains 2 in 1 Magnetic Art Case – two sided, one magnetic one a pegboard. Lots of creative learning and fun, and it folds away neatly when not in play. 3 plus years, £19.99
- Buzzing Brains Activity Table – lots of features on this table top activity centre. 12 months plus £29.99
- Buzzing Brains Rockstar Keyboard and Stool – lots of fun with a light up keyboard, microphone and demo tunes to play. A big favourites with the little superstars. 3 plus years. £29.99
- Buzzing Brains Dolls House – encourages imaginative play and sharing. It comes with it’s own furniture and family to play with. 3 years plus. £44.99
- Buzzing Brains Deluxe Big Kitchen – A large kitchen to encourage children to play together. Features a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and sink. 3 years plus £149.99
All of these fabulous toys are available in Kiddicares 3 for 2 offer which is available on all toys in the Buzzing Brains, Safari and Woodland ranges. The 342 promotions runs from 5th November to 22 nd December inclusive, in-store, online and via the mobile app.
I’m a big fan of Christmas lists, whether they are gifts for adults or children, food or things to do in time for the celebrations. So I’m creating a linky for everyone to share their own lists. So if you’ve written a list for Christmas do come and join in, it will be open until midnight on Christmas Eve. Have fun!