In our house Christmas and Chocolate go hand in hand. I always buy a big hamper of chocolate to share around and we have chocolate Advent Calendars to count down the days.
Now there are lots of places to get your chocolate from but two of our favourites are Cadburys and Thorntons. I’ve decided to take a look at both and see what they have to offer for Christmas. Read on and then decide which you would go for Thorntons or Cadburys? There is a prize to be won for one of my lucky readers.
Chocolate and Alcohol
Terms and Conditions
2. Giveaway closes 5th December 2017
4. There is 1 prize of either a Cadburys Super Fun Pack or Thorntons Puddings Christmas Selection
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
7. The winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications may be shared on social media.
8. The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
9. Prize will be sent out within one week of receiving e-mail details via the supplier.
10.If the prize is not available an alternative may be sent of the same value.
11. There is no guarantee that this prize will be received in time for Christmas, but prompt replies by the competition winner and stock availability will prove this easier to achieve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Order Tramadol C.O.D