It’s Father’s Day in the UK on 20th June and I’m offering one of my UK readers the chance to win a special Father’s Day bar of chocolate in my latest give away. This competition is not sponsored by Cadbury’s but I am a Cadbury affiliate so if you click through to the site and make a purchase, I may earn a little money at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog, and for this I am able to offer you this chance to win a gift in return.
Father’s Day Chocolate Gifts from Cadburys
I choose Cadbury’s a lot for my gifting, we love the chocolate and live very near the place where George Cadbury built his factory and village. (And Cadbury World)
I’m going to gift one lucky ready a special edition Father’s Day Dairy Milk Bar.
Just fill in the widget at the end of the post to enter, it’s real easy.
Before you do though, let’s take a look at some of the other products you can buy from Cadbury’s Gift Shop for Father’s Day (or any day, or anyone….go on treat yourself!)
The perfect gift to thank your dad this Father’s Day! A Cadbury gift box filled with a Cadbury Dairy Milk 200g bar in a special ‘No 1 Dad’ gift sleeve alongside a NEW Heroes Share gift box and a selection of milk and dark chocolate bars.
Send a thoughtful Dad’s Chocolate gift of St Peter’s Ales with a variety of the nation’s favourite Cadbury Dairy Milk bars. Special ‘No.1 Dad’ ‘Gift sleeve on the Dairy Milk Bar.
Cadbury chocolate Dairy Milk football in a presentation box. Featuring top six football UK clubs.
Cadbury chocolate gift and a bottle of red wine! Cadbury Gifts Direct unique two layered Cadbury Selection Box with a bottle of Shiraz Cabernet in a Cadbury gift box. A celebratory gift for all tastes because they deserve it!
There are plenty of other gifts over on the Cadbury Gift Shop, not just for Father’s Day. Take a look at the sale for some bargain buys.
So now for my competition, here are the Terms and Conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition prize is a bar of chocolate sized 850g
- The winner must be living in the UK
- No information is collected other than for contacting the winner
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The competition starts on 12th May and ends on 8th June
- Prize winner will be selected from the widget.
- Not all parts of the competition need to be completed, but you need to have completed the part you have been selected for if you win.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail
- Raisiebay is responsible for the prize and a substitution of equal quality may have to be made.
Here’s the widget to enter:a Rafflecopter giveaway