How would you like to win a fabulous 16″ by 12″ canvas from Printed.Com?
How about having one made from your back to school photos, or a favourite photo from your holidays? I love canvas prints, they always look good.
Printed.com offer plenty of other services too, like printing business cards, leaflets, posters, postcards, brochures and stickers. You can also get all your wedding stationary printed, save the date cards, invitations, thank you cards, place cards, menus to name just a few.
You can even have your Instagram photos turned into polariod style prints or stickers. I love these and I’m so happy to be able to offer two lots of prints to two runners up in this competition.
The Printed.com is easy to navigate and find what you need, but be warned, they have so much to offer you are bound to find more. If you own a business you will find so many useful things including Display Boards and signs.
It works like this; you pick your product, choose a design from the site or upload your own, edit to get it just right then submit for your product to be printed. Your order can be tracked every step of the way.
If you would like the chance to win a canvas of a photo of your choice, or maybe one of the runner up prizes of Instagram prints, then please fill in the following rafflecopter widget.
Good Luck everyone x
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- Three winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of the competition ending, they will have 10 days to respond.
- Your details will be passed on to Printed.com for the purpose of sending out a prize only
- No collected details will be passed on to any third party by RaisieBay
- The prizes will be sent directly from Printed.com and delivery is not in the hands of Raisie Bay
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize fo one of a similar type/value
- Competitions starts on 18/9/2014 and ends 18/10/2014 at midnight
Love those instagram style prints. x
They are pretty cool, I want some myself. I need to get instagramming a bit more first x