Word of the Week – Intravenous

As you can guess, it’s treatment week for me as I go to hospital each day to receive my IVIG. That leaves me very little time for anything else.

Today is my last day and I’m feeling okay, no side affects as of yet and a decrease in pain…fingers tightly crossed.

Another thing that happened this week was that my kids went back to school. It was a little stressful at first but more for me getting everything ready for them, than for them. They were excited to get back and have been great.

So that’s my week in a nutshell! How’s your week been?

The Reading Residence

1. January 12, 2018 / 11:09 am

Glad to hear that you're feeling OK and that the pain is decreasing, hope that remains so. It must completely take over your week, good that it's now over! Thanks for sharing with #WotW

2. January 12, 2018 / 11:40 am

Glad to hear that you’ve had no side effects with the IVIG and that your pain has decreased a little. Fingers crossed that it is helping. #WotW

3. January 12, 2018 / 2:11 pm

I am keeping you in my thoughts and keeping everything crossed for you that the side effects don't happen and the pain stays away. x

4. January 12, 2018 / 2:25 pm

I'm so pleased that your IVIG is reducing your pain levels. How often do you need treatments? I hope they continue to be effective #wotw

5. mummyhereandthere
    January 12, 2018 / 3:09 pm

It is good to hear that the treatment is going ok and that normality is being restored with going back with school. I hope you have a calming weekend X #wotw

6. January 12, 2018 / 4:50 pm

Wishing you the best of luck with treatment; great to hear it is reducing pain levels. I hope this continues, and a nice weekend to you. #WotW

7. January 12, 2018 / 9:06 pm

Treatment is around every 10-11 weeks at the moment but my consultant is trying to work out what's best for me.

8. January 12, 2018 / 9:12 pm

I hope your treatment goes well? I'm glad the return to school went well for the kids #WotW

9. January 13, 2018 / 9:20 am

No side effects is always good and hopefully the pain will be gone permanently. #wotw