When I was sent a pack of Ora Kitchen Towels I instantly fell in love with them, not only are they soft and absorbent and as good as any kitchen towel on the market, they are also round! Why has no-one thought of this before? They come in a stack of cones and are easily picked off with one hand, no more tearing a sheet off.
The kids were fascinated by these round kitchen towels so we came up with some fun activities for them. These are two activities which tie together to make:
2. About 10cm from the centre of the sheet draw a circle with a felt pen or marker, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
4. Put water in a glass until the bottom of the folded sheet just touches it.
Wait until the water seeps through the sheet to reach the outer edge.
Take out of the water and leave to dry.
- When the sheets are dry fold them in half and then in half again, then in half once more.
- Snip little shapes out of the sides of your folded sheets
- Open it back out to see your pretty snowflake pattern.
- Hang it on the tree or stick it to a window for a Christmas decoration if you wish.