This is ground control to Major Tom, are you ready for lift off? You will be after working your way through this fabulous book, The Space Craft Book.
Author : Laura Minter and Tia Williams
ISBN13 : 9781784943653
Binding : Booklet
Pages : 64
Photographs : 170 photographs
Series Title : Little Button Diaries
Publication Date: November 2017
The GMC Group have kindly offered to give away three copies of this book to my readers, aren’t you lucky! Read on for my review and fill in the widget below to enter the give away.
I have reviewed a book from The Little Button Diaries before, it was all about Pirates. We had lots of fun trying out the crafts, especially the cake. I knew straight away that The Little Man would love this Space Craft Book but I didn’t realise just how excited he would be. He wants me to make absolutely everything in it! Starting with the Walkie Talkies, after all, you need to keep in contact when you are in space.
We love the bright colourful photos and the easy to follow instructions. There are crafts for all sorts of abilities, from the novice to the more experienced. There are even instructions for party food and a lovely recipe for a Moon Cake.
5…4…3…2…1… blast off! Create awesome space accessories for mini astronauts to pay with.
The sky’s the limit with this inspiring craft book, which contains 15 easy-to-make projects for budding space explorers. With clear step-by-step pictures and handy templates, there are also ideas for a space party and instructions on how to build your very own rocket den, ready for intergalactic missions to explore unknown universes!
The Little Man has already given me his list of everything he wants me to make and I’m collecting all the materials. It should be noted, though, that these crafts are mainly for parents to make for their children, rather than children making them themselves. Any child would be thrilled with the crafts though so it’s worth it and they will get lots of play from them.
You can purchase the book from GMCGroup for £5.99
If your handy with a pair of scissors and want to make your little astronaut happy then please enter my give away to win one of three copies of The Space Craft Book.
Terms and Conditions
1. UK only (sorry)
2. Giveaway closes 21st November 2017
3. Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
4. There are 3 prizes of The Space Craft Book
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
7. The winners will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications may be shared on social media.
8. The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
9. Prize will be sent out after receiving e-mail details via the supplier.
10.If the prize is not available an alternative may be sent of the same value.
11. There is no obligation to enter all parts of the widget to be accepted into the draw
What an awesome book and a fantastic giveaway. #KLTR
Your moon cake looks fabulous!
I do love books like this full of brilliant ideas and as a fan of themed crafts I would love to try these out. Thanks so much for linking up this post to KLTR.
This book looks really creative and fun. Making your own rocket den sounds really good fun. Thanks for linking up to #KLTR